1. Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad ( P.B.U.H. ), may Allah bless him and
grant him peace.
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to
refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of € '±Umar ibn
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of
al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem .
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople .
7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes,
wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer tothe Mongol Tatar
invasion of the Islamic lands.)
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the
yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge),
and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal s3x will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the
latter€ '²s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those
who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam
to lead them.
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will
increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die
fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A€ '²maq
or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome .
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus , and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear,
with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be
followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran ).
32. The appearance of Ya€ '²juj and Ma€ '²juj (Gog and
Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of
Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling
them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who
truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the
Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in
present-day Israel , site of an airport and a major Israeli military
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining
lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find
someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in
circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one
in the west, one in Arabia .
43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka€
44. The huge cloud of smoke.
45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There
is no god except Allah."
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the
people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which
everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Forward this to all ur MUSLIM brothers &
(GOD BLESS U)